Register Your Organization / Ministry with Us
If you’re planning a medical mission trip and need medications and medical supplies, follow the steps below.
1. Your mission trip must be with an approved organization, ministry or church. If your Ministry/Organization is not already approved, please complete and submit the new
2. Our Kingsway Charities Missions Administrator will answer your completed form by sending you an email with an attached Information Form and a list of documents to send to Kingsway Charities.
Documents to send:
- A copy of your approved organization’s 501 (c) 3 determination letter or a copy of your church’s Articles of Incorporation
- A copy of the advising physician’s current state medical license
- Federal I.D. Number (FEIN or EIN)
- BRIEF mission statement
3. After you are formally approved, please complete and submit the online
Note that we must have at least three to four weeks for shipment from the time we receive your completed Mission Trip Registration Form.
4. After receiving your Mission Trip Registration Form, we will send your Advising Physician an email to sign off on acknowledging and approving your trip. After we receive your Advising Physician's approval we will assign you a Trip ID Number and password to access our
,which is an inventory listing of all the medicines and supplies donated to us and purchased by usc. The password and ID to order your supplies will only be valid for seven days.
5. After you submit your product choices online, and we ship your order, your Team Leader will receive:
- A “Confirmation of Shipment”
- A “Certificate of Donation” for the country of your mission
- The “Donation Distribution Forms,” a listing of the items in your shipment.
6. After completing your trip, we will send you a form called a Trip Report which will request specific information related to your trip. The form will help you share photos and the more significant moments of your trip.